Polyester rain fly for Pinnacle Canvas Tent #644. Simply drape the rainfly over the tent, attach the bungee type cords to the steel tent frame with the supplied “s” hooks, and guy out with the supplied guy ropes. The eave extension that overhangs the window can be guyed down vertically or out at the same angle as the roof-line to allow visibility out of the side windows.
- Extra protection for your canvas tent during storms
- Extended eave overhang allows you to have windows open in the rain
- Low cost way to protect the roof of your canvas tent
- Heat seal taped sewn seams
- Attaches easily with rubber bungee cords and hooks