Welcome to our premium line of canvas tents. We took our proven 25 year old canvas tent design and made it even better for this outfitter style canvas wall tent by making the poles and canvas significantly stronger, adding a bathtub style floor, reinforced staking system, and so much more. Be sure to check out our canvas tents comparison chart below. These are the perfect canvas tents for general camping, hunting, reenactments, retreats, or basecamps. Stay warm dry and comfortable in all weather conditions. For those warm breezy days, just open the 3 large screen windows and door to soak in the fresh air. These durable canvas tents with heavy duty sewn in vinyl bathtub style floor will provide years of enjoyment and use. Get one now and you will be enjoying your own cabin in the outdoors!
Canvas Tents: Features
- Taller wall height for maximum walk around space inside
- Superior waterproofing (1000 mm) with heat sealed seams
- NEW – Rugged sewn in bathtub style, thicker, vinyl floor with greater resistance to tearing
- NEW – 8 ounce per square yard poly/cotton canvas with three times the resistance to tearing
- Light enough to carry yet durable enough for years of enjoyment
- Canvas treated for mildew resistance and fire retardant
- NEW – Strong 1.5″ diameter fully adjustable steel frame – 3 times stronger
- NEW – All adjustable push pin lock segmented steel poles makes for easier setup and a level setup on any terrain.
- 3 large screen windows and screen door for extra ventilation
- Heavy duty canvas carry bags for poles and tent
- For additional weather protection, consider an optional polyester or canvas rain fly (shown below)
- Poles and canvas tents ship in separate boxes due to weight
Canvas Tents Comparison Chart – See what makes our premium canvas tents so great!
Canvas Tent Model 1014 Instruction Manual – How to set up your canvas tent